African Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship Program
The scholarship Programme commemorates the late Nelson Mandela’s commitment to social justice and equity by offering young African women and men the opportunity to study in a Master degree Programme in public administration, public policy or public finance at a Canadian University, Funded by Global Affairs Canada and the MasterCard Foundation.
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship Programme are as follows
- You must be a citizen and resident from sub-Saharan Africa.
- You must be between the ages of 22-35 years old.
- You must have 2 -5 years of full time work experience in public sector, civil society or research institution/academia in Africa.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree (equivalent to 4 years of university) with a minimum average of B (75%).
- You must meet academic requirement of the study Programme of choice.
The deadline to complete initial questionnaire is 14 October 2016 and individuals who are asked to apply will have until 2nd November, 2016 at 23.00GMT to submit their documents through the online application platform.