In line with the visions of the founding fathers, the Board and Management of the Nelson Mandela Institution have commenced the implementation and development of the African University of Science and Technology, Abuja (Master Plan) on the permanent site situated along the airport road and institutional district spanning over two hundred and forty (240) hectares of land within Phase III of the Federal Capital City.
The Nelson Mandela Institution and the African University of Science and Technology Abuja, hereby invite competent and registered Companies/Developers to submit expression of interest to partner with the Institutions for:
“The Development of AUST Galadimawa Site Plot”.
Application for pre-qualification should be accompanied with the following
- Evidence of incorporation of the company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Articles of Memorandum of Association of the company.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance
- List of similar projects successfully executed (or being executed) within the last three years. Include copies of the letters of award, completion certificates or certificates of valuation where the projects are currently on-going.
- List of relevant contractors, vendors and partners required to undertake the project.
- List of key personnel to be engaged on the project stating their roles, designation, qualifications and experience and where professionals, attach their Professional Certificates.
- Copy of Audited Accounts for the last three years duly endorsed by a Chartered Accounting
- Letter of guarantee from any of the company’s bankers for the projected cost of development
- A sworn affidavit certifying that all the information and document provided are true.
In addition to the above, application must include registration with appropriate construction regulatory authorities.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The pre-qualification documents must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION TO TENDER FOR PARTNERSHIP FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AUST Galadimawa Site Plot” and addressed to: The Nelson Mandela Institution Country Director’s Office, Room MH101, African University of Science and Technology, Abuja, KM 10, Airport Road, Galadimawa, Abuja.
All applications should be received within 2 weeks from the date of this advert.
All pre-qualification applications would be opened on the same day at the AUST in the presence of all applicants or their representatives in attendance.
NB: This is not an invitation to tender. Only pre-qualified companies will be invited to tender for the project.
Contact Numbers: +234 (0) 809 2949 475
+234 (0) 807 8415 189